WHAT: Join GlobalGiving for our 2019 Year-End Campaign during the biggest fundraising month of the year! Following #GivingTuesday, GlobalGiving is offering prizes galore to celebrate you, our partners, and help drive more funds towards your important work. This year we have bonus prizes totaling $12,000 for top crowdfunding projects and much more!
WHY: With approximately 31% of all annual giving occurring in December, the end of the year is the most crucial time for almost every nonprofit. Recognizing that the holiday season is in full swing, it makes sense for donors to participate in a time of generosity, and utilize the last opportunity to make tax-deductible donations count for this calendar year. For nonprofits, the end of the year is a natural moment to share reflections on the year, broadcast major accomplishments and perhaps major hurdles that still remain, and announce big ideas to fundraise for in the new year.
WHO: The Year-End Campaign is specifically for GlobalGiving’s active Partner, Leader, and Superstar organizations. Active projects and microprojects will be automatically included. The deadline to submit new projects, project edits, project appeals, and project reports is 17:00:00 ET on Tuesday, Nov. 26, 2019.
WHEN + WHERE: GlobalGiving’s 2019 Year-End Campaign will begin at 00:00:00 ET on Wednesday Dec. 4, 2019, and end at 23:59:59 ET on Tuesday, Dec. 31, 2019. Prizes will be displayed on the Year-End Campaign leaderboard.
HOW TO GET STARTED:
- Register for the #GivingTuesday Campaign Webinar at 10:00:00 ET on Thursday, Sept. 26, 2019.
- Read through GlobalGiving’s 2019 Year-End Campaign Terms + Conditions to see how this campaign can transform your organization’s year-end fundraising!
- Gather your team to set and design a stress-free year-end fundraising strategy.
- Register for GlobalGiving’s Online Fundraising Academy 2019 webinar series. After you register, don’t forget to take the Pre-Academy Survey!
- Read some tips crowdsourced from some of our top GlobalGiving fundraisers.
Contact GlobalGiving at email@example.com with any questions. We’re here to help!