What: GlobalGiving’s 2019 Online Fundraising Academy is a four-week course consisting of weekly 1.5 hour-long online sessions.
Who: Any organisation on GlobalGiving that wishes to develop a sustainable fundraising plan in order to support your great work! New graduates and experienced organisations are both welcome.
When: Online on Wednesdays from Oct. 9 – 30, 1:00 p.m. – 2:00 p.m. BST
Why: This academy is perfect if you would like to receive advice and consultation from fundraising professionals and experts in their fields on creating a fundraising strategy, attracting new donors, retaining donor in the long run, and more!
This aim of this course is:
- To build a community of your peers who want to boost their fundraising and learn from one another’s experiences;
- To develop tools and skills for current and future projects on GlobalGiving;
- To earn 12 GG Rewards Engagement points;
- To earn a certificate upon completion;
- And most importantly, to create a fun experience!
“The Online Fundraising Academy took us through the basics of fundraising, networking, emailing, etc. step by step. It was helpful to our organization to see that several things we were doing to raise money were right on target. We also now have a checklist of things that we can incorporate to improve our efforts.” – Previous Academy participant
If you have questions about the Online Fundraising Academy, please send us an email at email@example.com. We’re happy to help!