WHAT: Paws + Claws is a one-day matching campaign designed to celebrate animal-themed projects by matching donations up to $500 at 30% with $15,000 in matching funds and $5,000 in bonus prizes.
WHY: Here at GlobalGiving we know everyone needs a little help sometimes, including our animal friends. That’s why, on Biological Diversity Day, we’re running the Paws + Claws Campaign. It’s the time to celebrate and empower our friends that can’t speak for themselves and demonstrate why we do the work we do!
WHO: The Paws + Claws Campaign is exclusively for GlobalGiving Partners, Leaders, and Superstars. Active projects and microprojects with the primary or secondary theme of ‘animals’ will be automatically included. The deadline to submit new projects for inclusion in this campaign is Friday, May 17th.
Leading up to the campaign, approvals of project reports, project edits, and project appeals will take 1-3 business days to process.
WHEN + WHERE: GlobalGiving’s 2019 Paws + Claws Campaign runs from 09:00:00 ET to 23:59:59 ET on Wednesday, May 22, 2019. Fundraising totals and bonus prizes will be displayed on the Paws + Claws leaderboard.
HOW TO GET STARTED:
- Review the Terms + Conditions and watch the 20 minute campaign webinar!
- Download the campaign toolkit (graphics and more!)
- Bookmark the Paws + Claws leaderboard
- Identify fundraising advocates to start Fundraiser pages for this big day!
- Schedule a project appeal and let your supporters know about this opportunity!
- Brainstorm who in your circles is ready to become a monthly supporter and plan your ask!