WHAT: The 2019 Climate Fund Campaign is the first of its kind! It’s an exclusive two-week crowdfunding campaign and connection opportunity for GlobalGiving partners pursuing climate justice from the ground up.
WHY: The Climate Fund Campaign is a chance to win one of six year-long slots in GlobalGiving’s inaugural Climate Fund, compete for $50,000 on Earth Day, energize your power base, and connect with your peers in the broader GlobalGiving community working to protect people, planet, and place from climate chaos.
WHEN: The campaign will run for two weeks from April 15 to April 29, and celebrate Earth Day with $50,000 in matching funds and bonus prizes on Monday, April 22.
WHO: This campaign is exclusively for GlobalGiving Partners, Leaders, and Superstars working toward a more just climate.
HOW: Active projects with the primary or secondary theme of “Climate Change” will be automatically included on the leaderboard unless otherwise notified.
The deadline to submit new climate change-themed projects or add that theme to an existing project for inclusion in the campaign is Wednesday, April 10, 2019.
GlobalGiving will review all climate change-themed projects old and new to ensure they’re a good fit for the campaign.
HOW TO GET STARTED:
- See the Terms + Conditions and watch the webinar for complete details.
- Bookmark the Climate Fund Campaign leaderboard.
- Download the official campaign graphics!
- Learn more about the Climate Action Fund you’ll be competing for a spot in
- Identify fundraising advocates to start Fundraiser pages for this big event!
- Brainstorm who in your network is ready to become a monthly supporter and plan your ask using GlobalGiving’s 100% match on new monthly donors!
As always, if you have a question, you can send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org or give us a call at +1 (202) 232-5784.