WHAT: #GivingTuesday is a global day of giving that connects diverse groups of individuals, communities, and organizations around the world for one common purpose: to celebrate and encourage giving. GlobalGiving has collaborated with #GivingTuesday since its inception in 2012 and this year we’re proud to invite you to join our 2018 #GivingTuesday Campaign!
WHY: #GivingTuesday is an opportunity to harness the generosity of people around the world to bring about real change in your community. To help our partners start the year-end fundraising season off right, we’re releasing $150,000 in matching funds and 30+ bonus prizes (ranging from $3,000 to $100) over a 24-hour period on #GivingTuesday (see the Terms + Conditions).
Our hope is that these incentives give your supporters every reason possible to generously celebrate and support the change you’re making in the world.
WHO: The 2018 #GivingTuesday campaign is exclusively for GlobalGiving partners and your growing network of supporters! Active projects and microprojects will be automatically included. The deadline to submit new projects for inclusion in the campaign is Tuesday, Nov. 20.
WHEN + WHERE: GlobalGiving’s 2018 #GivingTuesday Campaign will begin Nov. 27, 2018, at 00:00:00 ET and end at 23:59:59 ET on Nov. 27, 2018. Matching funds and bonus prizes will be displayed on the #GivingTuesday leaderboard.
HOW TO GET STARTED:
- Watch the Year-End Campaign Overview webinar to learn more about our #GivingTuesday and Year-End Campaigns
- Review our #GivingTuesday Terms + Conditions
- Sit down with your core fundraising team to decide how you will maximize this unique fundraising opportunity
- Learn about the Year-End Campaign that begins the second the #GivingTuesday Campaign ends and runs till Dec. 31
- Explore #AllTheResources on our Year-End Fundraising Hub
Contact GlobalGiving at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions. We’re here to help!