GlobalGiving’s first Bonus Day of the year is right around the corner! You don’t want to miss out on $75,000 in matching funds, and we don’t want you to either. That’s why we are here to support you! Learn more about GlobalGiving’s Bonus Day below, and opportunities for support from GlobalGiving staff members.
Terms and Conditions
• Matching will begin on Wednesday, February 12 at 9:00 AM EST and will end on Wednesday, February 12 at 11:59 PM EST, or when funds run out
• There is $75,000 available in matching funds
• Matching is applied at 30% up to $1,000 per donor per project (for example, a donation of $1,500 will receive a $300 match)
• Only donations made by unique donors per project will be matched
• Unique donors are determined using numerous criteria, including name, email address, credit card number, mailing address, and IP address. We are monitoring these and other parameters in our system to ensure that only unique, distinct donors are counted
• The project that raises the most funds on Bonus Day will receive an additional $1,000 from GlobalGiving
• The project that has the most unique donors on Bonus Day will receive an additional $1,000 from GlobalGiving
• Projects must be approved and live on the GlobalGiving.org website by February 10, 2014 to be eligible
• Only online donations (credit card or PayPal) are eligible for matching. Donations made by check or text-to-give are not eligible
• Donations made on http://www.globalgiving.co.uk or any GlobalGiving corporate sites (including Nike, Eli Lilly, Global Action Atlas, etc) are NOT eligible for matching
• Funds, such as the Girl Effect Fund and disaster funds are not eligible for matching
• We encourage you to get donations in early, because matching funds will likely run out before the end of the day
• Please note that GlobalGiving will monitor and review all donations made through this matching offer. GlobalGiving maintains the right to make a final decision on all matters concerning the allocation of matching funds
• Please note that all donations are final. GlobalGiving cannot change the time, date, or status of a donation after it is processed for any reason.
Questions? Please contact Katherine Sammons at email@example.com.
Ahem! It’s Also Almost Valentine’s Day
Not only is Bonus Day just around the corner Valentine’s Day is as well. Use this Bonus Day to let donors know that they can show appreciation for a loved one by donating to your project using a Tribute E-card. This is a great way for your donors to give a gift, while supporting the work of your organization. When communicating a Tribute E-card as an option to your donors make the process as easy as possible for them. Include the direct link to this giving option. Learn how to create your project’s unique Gift or in-honor of URL below:
- Share a direct link to the “gift or in-honor-of” tab on your project page. Donors give when it’s easy. Include the direct link in all of your emails, project reports, and social media messages. Here’s how you create the direct link to the “gift” option: Project URL+ ?show=gift
- Here’s an example: http://www.globalgiving.org/projects/fund-raising/?show=gift
Join GlobalGiving’s Bonus Day Webinar
Join us for a review of Bonus Day terms and conditions, as well tips and tricks for a successful day. Click here to sign-up for the webinar and receive a reminder.
We are here for you! Sign-up to set up a campaign strategy with me. Click here to sign-up.