WHAT: GlobalGiving’s 2018 Youth Week Campaign
WHO: All projects hosted by active Partners, Leaders, and Superstars with “children” as the primary or secondary theme as of August 1st will be automatically opted-in to this campaign.
- To build momentum around providing #SafeSpaces4Youth where they can come together, engage in activities related to their diverse needs and interests, participate in decision making processes and freely express themselves.
- To grow your base of recurring donors with GlobalGivnig’s 100% match on new recurring donations during campaign week.
- To compete for $5,000 in bonus prizes awarded to the five projects with the most unique donors.
- To earn homepage time on GlobalGiving, a social media shout out, and secure a strategy consultation with a GlobalGiving staff member in their field of expertise.
HOW: Check out these great resources to get started!
- Download the official campaign graphics
- 30-Minute Campaign Webinar (recording)
- Peer Learning Webinar: Using Social Media On A Budget (July 27)
- Donor Retention Tactics That Every Nonprofit Fundraiser Should Know
- 27 Free Resources for Nonprofit Fundraising
- How to Start A Monthly Giving Program