GlobalGiving is thrilled to announce that beginning on Sunday, October 1st, we’re reducing our fee on all retail donations processed on GlobalGiving.org. We’re dropping fees to as low as 5%, while still providing you the same high quality programs and services!
What Does this Mean for You?
- If your organization is registered in the US or the UK, GlobalGiving will retain a 5% nonprofit support fee (+ 3% third party processing fee).
- If your organization is registered outside the US or the UK, GlobalGiving will retain a 7% nonprofit support fee (+ 3% third party processing fee).
The new fee structure will apply to most online donations (credit and debit card, PayPal, and Apple Pay), checks, and wire transfers (see full details below). This new, reduced fee is permanent and will be good during all future current nonprofit partner campaigns!
How Did We Get Here?
Your feedback is important to us and over the years, we have heard, loud and clear, an interest in a reduced fee. Based on this, we spent the past year creating, and testing a new pricing model to ensure that you, our nonprofit partners, receive the same high-touch programs and services while also being able to better take advantage of fundraising on the GlobalGiving platform.
After a year’s worth of research, surveys, focus groups, and pilot testing, we are confident that this new model will both enable us to continue to grow our offerings while helping you to:
- enhance your communications with your donors, board members, colleagues, and other key stakeholders;
- conduct more of your fundraising on GlobalGiving; and, most importantly,
- raise more funds to send directly to the programs that your organization runs thereby increasing your impact!