Last year, we listened to your feedback for GlobalGiving to build additional ways for you to learn from your peers and built the GlobalGiving Mentoring Program. Last year’s program was a giant success with more than 100 requests to chat with one of our mentors! From learning more about marketing your organization to navigating through the GG Rewards system, our mentors helped many of you to take your organization to the next level.
We are continuing the program this year with four new GlobalGiving partners who are here to mentor you through your fundraising journey and help your organization become more successful. Here are the four topics you can now receive assistance on through a consultation:
- Social Media Marketing on a Tight Budget – Magy Kaleynska (GLOW Association)
- Magy will help your organization build a social presence which is key for attracting more supporters and donors for your cause. If you struggle to do it on a tight or no budget, than this consultation is for you! You will learn specific tactics for attracting followers for your profiles and keeping the ones you already have active.
- Maximizing Your Fundraising on GlobalGiving – Mansi Kotak (The Rahul Kotak Foundation)
- Mansi will help your organization think through how to create simple, effective and eye-catching infographics, posters and videos on a budget to help you raise more funds!
- Maximizing Benefits through GG Rewards Strategies – Venkat Ramakrishnan (Isha Vidhya)
- Venkat has been on GlobalGiving for three years with his organization, Isha Vidhya, and has learned a great deal about how best to use the GlobalGiving platform for your organization’s success! Venkat can help you better understand how you can utilize the GG Rewards system to become more effective as an organization and get more donor visibility!
- Using Integrated Communications for Storytelling – Alicia Carter (Even Ground)
- Alicia will help your organization develop a personal connection between donors and your cause by focusing on ways to tell positive stories of empowerment and success using email, social media, and video to engage your donors and promote your cause!