WHAT: The Girl Fund Campaign is an exclusive two-week crowdfunding campaign and connection opportunity for GlobalGiving partners that seek to empower women & girls around the world.
WHY: The GlobalGiving Girl Fund Campaign is your chance to win one of six year-long slots in the GlobalGiving Girl Fund, compete for matching funds on International Women’s Day, and energize your power base. During this experience you’ll connect with GlobalGiving peers working with you in parallel to empower women and girls everywhere.
HOW: To participate, please submit one project with the main theme of “Women and Girls” in this Expression of Interest form by Wednesday, Feb. 13, at 11:59pm ET. GlobalGiving will confirm participation status by Feb. 20. Once accepted, the final six winners will be determined by the Girl Fund Campaign results and by a peer selection process.
WHEN: The 2019 Girl Fund Campaign will run for two weeks, from Feb. 28 to March 14, and celebrate International Women’s Day with matching funds and bonus prizes on Friday, March 8.
Contact GlobalGiving at email@example.com with any questions. We’re here to help!
- TIPS: How To Win Support On International Women’s Day
- VIEWPOINTS: 7 GlobalGiving Leaders Share Their Inspiration On International Women’s Day
- TIPS: 10 Facts That Will Inspire You To Take Action On InterNational Women’s Day (also see Forbes)
- VIEWPOINTS: Urgent Need To Listed To The Lived Experience Of Refugee Women
- SUCCESS STORIES: Combating Gender-Based Violence In Nigeria
- VIEWPOINTS: A Kenya Leader Relives Her FMG Experience
- VIEWPOINTS: Funding Feminism For Indonesian Women-Led Nonprofits
- TOP 10 NONPROFITS: Conversations With Women Treated For Fistula