WHAT: GlobalGiving’s 2018 Online Fundraising Academy, a seven-week course consisting of weekly 1.5 hour-long online sessions.
WHO: Any GlobalGiving organization dedicated to making a difference in the world while developing a sustainable funding plan to support your work! New graduates and experienced organizations are both welcome.
WHEN: Online on Tuesdays from Oct. 2 – Nov. 13, 1:00pm – 2:30pm BST
- To receive advice and consultation from fundraising experts and professionals on donor communications, campaign fundraising, donor retention, and more;
- To build a community of your peers who are looking to amplify their fundraising and learn from one another;
- To develop tools and skills for current and future projects on GlobalGiving;
- To earn 12 GG Rewards Engagement points;
- To earn a certificate of completion and;
- Past participants loved it: “The Online Fundraising Academy took us through the basics of fundraising, networking, emailing, etc. step by step. It was helpful to our organization to see that several things we were doing to raise money were right on target. We also now have a checklist of things that we can incorporate to improve our efforts.” – Previous Academy Participant
HOW: To get started, apply online by Tuesday, Sept. 25. Then, you’ll be asked to do the following:
- Pay a $50 bond through our Eventbrite Link (to be returned upon course completion)
- Participate in at least six of the seven webinar sessions
- Develop a fundraising strategy to participate in GlobalGiving’s 2018 #GivingTuesday and Year-End Campaigns and raise at least $1,000
- Complete a survey highlighting what you learned during the Academy
You can access the academy schedule by clicking here.
If you have questions about the Online Fundraising Academy, please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. We’re happy to help!