WHAT: Almost 12 months have passed since Hurricane Harvey, Hurricanes Maria & Irma, and the Mexico earthquake struck in 2017. The Disaster Recovery Network at GlobalGiving is proud to partner with local heroes who are leading disaster recovery projects in affected regions. While the cameras may have left, we know the work in your communities is far from over. That is why we’re launching three, one-year anniversary matching campaigns!
WHO: These matching campaigns are for active projects in GlobalGiving’s Hurricane Harvey Relief Fund, Puerto Rico and Caribbean Hurricane Relief Fund, and the Mexico Earthquake Relief Fund. If you would like to request GlobalGiving add a new project to any of these three funds, please email email@example.com.
WHY: To earn a 100% match on donations up to $1,000 per donor per project while the combined total of $400,000 in matching funds last. Review individual campaign terms + conditions below for complete information.
WHEN: Each campaign will start at the the one-year anniversary date and run through Dec. 31, 2018.
- Hurricane Harvey One-Year Anniversary Date: Friday, Aug. 24, at 9am ET
- Hurricane Maria & Irma One-Year Anniversary Date: Friday, Sept. 7, at 9am ET
- Mexico Earthquake One-Year-Anniversary Date: Friday, Sept. 7, at 9am ET
- Hurricane Harvey One-Year Anniversary Terms + Conditions
- Hurricane Maria & Irma One-Year Anniversary Terms + Conditions
- Mexico Earthquake One-Year-Anniversary Terms + Conditions
Contact GlobalGiving at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions. We’re here to help!