We have heard your feedback and request for us to build additional ways for you to learn from your peers. With that in mind, we are excited to introduce the GlobalGiving Mentoring Program! This program will allow you to connect with your fellow nonprofit partners and learn from their expertise! You can either sign up for one-time call with our mentors on a topic that interests you or you can create a longer-term relationship with your mentor. It’s up to you!
We have four amazing GlobalGiving partners who are here to mentor you through your fundraising journey and help your organization become more successful. Here are the four topics you can now receive assistance on through a mentoring consultation:
- Marketing Your Organization on a Budget – Magy Kaleynska (GLOW Association)
- Magy give you tips on different ways to promote the important work your organization is doing without investing a lot of money! Magy has a BS in Marketing and more than 5 years experience in promoting her own organization, GLOW Association, so she can share good practices for your organization to use!
- Building Relationships with Partner Communities – Campbell Plowden (Center for Amazon Community Ecology)
- Campbell has worked with partner communities as a researcher and project leader in Brazil and Peru for over 14 years and can work with your organization to initiate, develop, and trouble-shoot these relationships. Campbell has also worked as an investigator and campaign coordinator with diverse conservation, environmental, human rights and animal welfare issues since 1977 and could help your organization develop goals, strategies, or tactics for an advocacy campaign or build an eco-friendly fair-trade enterprise.
- Maximizing Benefits through GG Rewards Strategies – Venkat Ramakrishnan (Isha Vidhya)
- Venkat has been on GlobalGiving for three years with his organization, Isha Vidhya, and has learned a great deal about how best to use the GlobalGiving platform for your organization’s success! Venkat can help you better understand how you can utilize the GG Rewards system to become more effective as an organization and get more donor visibility!
- Building Up Your Online Presence – Sylvester Renner (Develop Africa, Inc)
- Sylvester has a great deal of experience as he manages over 10 different websites, including his GlobalGiving project, Develop Africa’s page. If you are looking for ways to enhance your organization’s web presence, increase visibility to your site and discover ways to improve your search engine optimization, then Sylvester will be a great help to you!
If any of these projects interest you, make sure to sign up today for a consultation! If you have any other suggestions or recommendations for topics that might interest you, please let us know by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org!