To sweeten this holiday season, GlobalGiving is putting up $10,000 in Bonus Grants to incentivize even more giving during December.
Check out these awesome bonus awards for the projects with the most money raised:
- First place: $3,000
- Second place: $2,000
- Third place: $1,000
- Fourth place: $1,000
- Fifth place: $1,000
- Sixth place: $500
- Seventh place: $500
- Eighth place: $500
- Ninth place: $500
That’s a lot of chances to win.
Projects must raise at least $3,000 from 30 donors in order to qualify for a bonus award. Bonus awards will be given to organizations that have met the designated thresholds and raised the most funds respectively.
An organization can only win one of the Bonus Prizes. Therefore, organizations are only able to enter one project into the campaign this year.
The Year-End Campaign is designed to help you motivate your supporters to give throughout the month of December. When your donors are considering which organizations to support during the final weeks of the year, these bonus awards are a great incentive for your supporters to give to your project. They know that their donation will go a little further. And, the $3,000 and 30 donor thresholds encourage donors to give more and spread the word. Sign up here to join the campaign!
Terms and Conditions:
- The Year-End Campaign will begin at 00:00:01 EST (midnight) on December 1, 2015 and last through 23:59:59 EST on December 31, 2015.
- Projects will NOT be automatically enrolled in this campaign. Organizations must complete this simple online form by Friday, November 20 at 23:59:59 EST to participate in the Year-End Campaign.
- Organizations can only have one project in the Year-End Campaign.
- Donations made through cause-marketing campaigns and other corporate promotions are not eligible for the Year-End Campaign and will not be reflected on the leaderboard.
- Projects participating in select corporate campaigns, such as the Safer World Fund, will be excluded from the Year-End Campaign. You will be notified via email before the campaign if your project is not eligible for the Year-End Campaign.
- Projects must be approved and live on the GlobalGiving.org website by Thursday, November 19th to participate.
- Check donations must be received by December 23rd to qualify.
- Gift card and text-to-give donations are not eligible for this campaign.
- A project must raise at least $3,000 from at least 30 unique donors to qualify for a bonus award.
- Should projects tie for the bonus awards, then the project that has the most unique donors will receive the bonus prize.
- Only new recurring donations, initiated during the month of December, will count towards the $3,000 and 30 donor thresholds and the bonus prizes. All existing recurring donations, initiated before December 1, 2015 will not count.
- Unique donors are determined using numerous criteria, including name, email address, credit card number, mailing address, and IP address. We are monitoring these and other parameters in our system to ensure that only unique, distinct donors are counted towards the thresholds.
- Online donations made using PayPal or credit card must be made by the PayPal account or credit card holder.
- All donations are final. GlobalGiving cannot change the time, date, or status of a donation after it is processed for any reason.
- GlobalGiving will monitor and review all donations made through this campaign. GlobalGiving maintains the right to make a final decision on all matters concerning the allocation of bonus awards.
- Donations made on globalgiving.co.uk or any GlobalGiving corporate sites (including Nike, Eli Lilly, Yourcause, etc) are NOT eligible for this campaign.
- GlobalGiving is a registered nonprofit in the United States. Donations made on GlobalGiving.org can only be claimed as a tax deductible contributions on United States tax returns.
- Fulfillment fee for donations: GlobalGiving charges a 15% fulfillment fee on donations but works to keep the fees you pay as low as possible while providing you great services and resources. The fee covers all transactional charges such as credit card fees and helps cover the costs we incur to promote organizations and projects, provide them with fundraising training and tools, and maintain and improve our online technology in order to keep you connecting with new donors. With our add-on option, we also offer the donor the opportunity to make an additional donation to cover the fee.