Ready to earn some extra money for your organization? Invite new organizations to join GlobalGiving and earn $100 for your organization for each referral that succeeds in the September Open Challenge. We’ll also give $100 to each successful organization you refer – because if you think they are great – we do too! See below for the complete terms and conditions.
Refer an organization using this form. There is no limit to the number of organizations you can refer or the money you can earn.
Need another reason to refer new partners besides earning money for your organization? Growing a vibrant community of nonprofit partners working on a variety of issues around the world helps GlobalGiving attract corporate partners and other new donors, which means more potential funders for your important work!
The application deadline for the September Open Challenge is July 24th so refer a friend today!
Thank you for your help growing the GlobalGiving community.
Terms and conditions:
- Each organization referred by a current GlobalGiving partner using the nomination form or the unique link that successfully completes the September Open Challenge (raising $5,000 from 40 donors) will earn a $100 bonus prize.
- For each organization you refer that successfully completes the September Open Challenge, GlobalGiving will add $100 to your organization’s next GlobalGiving disbursement.
- Referred organizations that have previously applied to join GlobalGiving are not eligible for bonus prizes.
- For organizations participating in the Open Challenge, the $100 bonus will not count towards the required thresholds of $5,000 from 40 donors or towards earning any of the Bonus Grants in the Open Challenge for most dollars raised or most donors. The $100 will also not count towards any matching campaigns within the Open Challenge.
- There is no limit to the number of organizations you can refer.
- Referred organizations that do not successfully complete the 2015 September Open Challenge by raising $5,000 from 40 donors will not earn any reward funds for themselves or for the referring organization.
- GlobalGiving reserves the right to make all final decisions regarding referral credits and payments.
Email email@example.com with questions about the Refer a Friend program.
Written by Michael Gale, Senior Program Manager