We are excited to announce that GlobalGiving’s partners are now able to submit project reports by email and mobile phones!
This new feature was designed in response to feedback from our partners around the world. Whether your organization has limited internet access or you’re just looking to save time, the email-to-report feature is a quick and easy way to submit your GlobalGiving project reports. Because of this new feature, you no longer need access to a computer to submit a report on GlobalGiving. You can send a report using your internet-enabled phone!
Here’s how it works:
- Login to the email you use for your GlobalGiving account and open a new email;
- Enter the title of your report as the subject;
- Draft the body of the report in your email; and
- Upload any photos that you would like to appear in the report as attachments.
- Email your report to the email address: report+[your project ID]@globalgiving.org (for example: email@example.com).
Once you’ve sent your email, your report will be automatically submitted for approval to GlobalGiving’s project report queue and reviewed by a member of the GlobalGiving team.
Don’t have an internet-enabled phone? No problem! Many cell phone providers around the world make it possible for users to send emails using SMS. Follow up with your cell phone to provider to learn how to send an email using SMS. We’ll be sharing more information about this soon!
Please feel free to contact firstname.lastname@example.org to share your feedback and ask questions!