Mother’s Day is fast approaching! Along with the Gifts for Good campaign GlobalGiving is also offering a Tribute Card Campaign. Give your donors the option to show tribute to the wonderful women in their lives. Last year Shining Hope for Communities raised $15,975 during the Tribute Card Campaign!
- The Mother’s Day Tribute Card Campaign runs from April 15th beginning 0:01 ET ending May 12 23:59 ET (GMT-5).
- GlobalGiving is giving away $5 for every tribute card purchased through matching funds April 15-May 12 (or until matching funds run out).
- There is $8,000 available in matching funds.
- A $1,000 bonus will be awarded to the project with the most money raised and a $1,000 bonus will be awarded to the project with the most tribute card donors.
- All types of tribute cards will be eligible (paper cards, print-at-home cards and e-cards)
- Donations made on www.globalgiving.co.uk or any GlobalGiving corporate sites (including Nike, Global Action Atlas, etc.) are NOT eligible for this campaign.
- Only donations made in honor, in memory or as a gift to someone will count towards the campaign.
- Please note that GlobalGiving maintains the right to make a final decision on all matters concerning the adjudication of unique donors and final results of the Mother’s Day Tribute Card Campaign.
Tips for Success
- Share a direct link to the “gift or in-honor-of” tab on your project page in all of your donor communications. Here’s how to create the direct link to the “gift” option:
- Tell donors, that by making a donation as a gift through GlobalGiving, Mom will receive a personalized card.
- Give your supporters specific gift options, ex: $50 provides a microloan to a woman in Uganda or $40 provides on year of school for a child in India.
- Share a story and a photo of a child, woman, or furry friend that will benefit from this gift.
- Remind your donors about the added value of making a donation during this campaign! Let supporters know what your project could accomplish with the funds.
Want to sign up for specific Tribute Card Campaign communication? Click here
Questions? Please feel free to email Katherine at email@example.com