Are you looking to take your organization’s fundraising to the next level? Join us for a two-month online course designed to help you, our non-profit partner, supercharge your fundraising. Apply online by Friday, March 15th!
You’re committed to making a difference in the world and you need money to do it. So you’ve asked everyone you can think of to give— your 3rd grade gym teacher, your best friend from college, your best friend from college’s dentist—we know how it goes. But what’s next? What does it take to build a consistent and reliable base of donors? To establish valuable and lasting partnerships with companies? What do you need to do to get your organization’s fundraising to the next level?
That’s where the Online Fundraising Academy comes in! We’ve brought together fundraising professionals and analysts—experts in their organizations on donor communications, campaign fundraising, corporate relationship building, and more—to offer a small cohort of GlobalGiving partners personal, hands on fundraising training. See below for a complete list of speakers and sessions.
What is the Online Fundraising Academy?
- A two-month course
- Made up of nine webinar sessions
- Taking place on Tuesdays at 11:00 am Washington, DC time in April and May.
- A small cohort of organizations will be selected via an online application to participate.
Selected participants are required to:
- Participate in at least eight of the nine webinar sessions;
- Complete three to four homework assignments for the course (may include reading an article, drafting an email communication, preparing a corporate appeal letter, etc.); and
- Develop a fundraising strategy for and participate in the June Bonus Day OR September Fundraiser Campaign (learn more in the 2013 Calendar).