The second Bonus Day of the year is coming up! On June 15th, GlobalGiving.org will be matching all donations at 30% up to $1,000 per donor per project while funds last. There will be $75,000 available in matching funds. Read some tips from the last Bonus Day here.
Don’t forget – there will be a $1,000 bonus for the project that raises the most funds during Bonus Day and another $1,000 bonus for the project that has the most unique donors.
Terms and Conditions:
* Matching is applied at 30% up to $1,000 per donor per project on June 15, 2011 between 12:01am and 11:59 pm EDT (GMT-4) until matching funds run out;
* There is $75,000 available matching funds;
* Projects must be approved and live on the GlobalGiving.org website by June 13th;
* Only online donations (credit card or paypal) are eligible for matching. Donations made by check are not eligible;
* Donations made on www.globalgiving.co.uk or any GlobalGiving corporate sites (including Nike, Global Action Atlas, etc) are NOT eligible for matching.
* We encourage you to get donations in early, because matching funds will likely run out before the end of the day.
The last Bonus Day of 2011 will be on Wednesday, October 19, 2011.