Starting on October 12, www.GlobalGiving.org is matching at all donations at 30%, 40%, or 50%. The match percentage is based on the size of the donation.
Donation Size –> Percentage Match
$10 – $499 –> 30%
$500 – $999 –> 40%
$1,000 – $2,500 — > 50%
There is $100,000 available in matching funds. The campaign will run until Oct 21 or until matching funds run out.
We encourage you to let your donors know about this opportunity through your own donor communications and by submitting a project report. Remember: project reports are sent to donors the day after they are approved, so they must be submitted by Oct 10th to ensure they will get to your donors in time for the start of the matching campaign.
In addition to the match, GlobalGiving is offering a $1,000 bonus to the project that raises the most funds between Oct 12-21 and a $1,000 bonus to the project that receives donations from the most individual donors!
Terms and Conditions:
* Matching is applied up to $2,500 per donor per project on Oct 12, 2010 between 12:00 am and Oct 21, 2010 11:59 pm EDT (GMT-4) or until matching funds run out;
* There is $100,000 in available matching funds. No donations will be matched after these initial funds run out;
* There is no administration fee applied to matching funds - your project will receive 100% of matching funds;
* Projects must be approved and live on the GlobalGiving.org website by October 10th;
* Only checks received between Oct 12-20 are counted toward the matching and the bonuses. Checks will only be counted for the match once they are inputted by our staff. This may take 1-3 business days. We strongly encourage donors to give online, as we cannot ensure when checks will be received or inputted and it is likely that the matching funds may run out before checks are entered;
* Donations made on www.globalgiving.co.uk or any GlobalGiving corporate sites (Nike, etc) are NOT eligible for matching.
* This will be the final GlobalGiving site-wide matching campaign of the year.